13 is Taylor Swift's lucky number.
Swift's interactions with 13Edit
- "The Lucky One" is the 13th track on her album Red.
- For many of her tours, Taylor would draw the number 13 on her hand with eyeliner before each show. As of the Red Tour, she no longer does this.
- Her drummer put a number 13 on his drum.
- She was born on the 13th, turned 13 years old on a Friday 13th, her debut album went platinum in 13 weeks, and her first number one song had a 13 second intro.
- Taylor says whenever she is seated in row 13 or row M (the 13th letter) at an award show, she always wins. If she sees a 13, it'll bring her luck, but if she sees no number 13 that day, she'll lose.
- In the film Valentine's Day her character gives her boyfriend a gift, his own shirt with the number 13 on the back, which was also her character's lucky number.
- Three of her songs - Teardrops On My Guitar, White Horse and Ours - peaked at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Taylor's first number one song on the Billboard Country Chart, Our Song, had a 13 second intro.
- Her Twitter account is @taylorswift13.
- A number 13 adorns the top lid of her fragrance boxes.
- In the music video for "Ours," the floor her cubicle is on is floor 13.
- In 2015, after injuring her thumb, she wrote a 13 on the bandage.
- When Taylor posts a screencap of the song she is listening to on Instagram, the song's timestamp will always be 13 seconds.
- When Taylor posted about HAIM's 2017 single "Want U Back", she used 13 exclamation marks.
- A poster of her 1989 album cover can be seen in an episode of Netflix series 13 Reasons Why (which was produced by Taylor's friend Selena Gomez).
- Fearless and 1989 both have 13 songs.
- The 1989 physical CD came with 13 polaroids of Taylor.