Harry Edward Styles (born February 1, 1994) is a famous member of the British-Irish boy band One Direction. It was rumored that he and Taylor Swift were dating, but however this was never confirmed. There are reports out that claim Swift and Styles broke up after a heated argument, followed by Taylor Tweeting part of the lyrics of "I Knew You Were Trouble", saying "... 'til you put me down." It was later revealed that Harry apparently caused the breakup after saying something to Taylor that he shouldn't have.
Neither have confirmed or denied that the relationship ever took place, nor that they broke up.
Their romance was called "Haylor" (Harry and Taylor).
Instances when they were together
- They were seen taking a stroll in a New York's Central Park December 2, 2012. (see picture on the right)
- They were spotted singing at a karaoke together. 
- On Taylor's birthday, December 13, 2012, Harry treated her to a meal at the George and Dragon Hotel in Cheshire, along with £1000 of gifts including perfume, a Jimmy Choo bag and some antique earrings. 
- Taylor announced that she is willing to spend $80,000 for Harry on his birthday. 
- Taylor came with Harry when he went to get a new tattoo. 
- Taylor's mother, Andrea Swift, and Harry have met.
- Harry was supposed to meet with Taylor in New York, but Taylor was far from where Harry was, so Harry booked a flight to see Taylor. Unfortunately, Harry forgot his passport at home, and missed his flight. He waited for eight hours until the next flight to his destination. 
- Harry gave Taylor a singagram for Christmas. 
- Harry and Taylor kissed at the stroke of midnight on January 1, 2013 in Times Square. 
- ↑ Confirmed picture of Taylor & Harry singing at a karaoke
- ↑ A site confirms that Harry gave Taylor gifts
- ↑ Taylor confirming that she wants to spend $80,000 for Harry
- ↑ Confirmed picture of Taylor with Harry
- ↑ Confirmed picture of Harry in the airport
- ↑ Confirming news of Harry giving Taylor a singagram